BREAKING NEWS

Friday 1 November 2019

My America: A Journey Through The American Heartland


"My America" is an outsider’s view of the American Experience combined with my own personal life journey.

After spending a considerable amount of time in the United States, I decided to parallel my experience of this often overwhelming, wonderful and diverse country to my own upbringing in the very different culture of Germany.

This book is a travelogue exploring my favorite place on earth, a time traveling memoir of my version of the Eighties, and possibly a somewhat critical, but humorous take on all things American.

Get Your Book Now :

My America: A Journey Through The American Heartland by Joe Meie



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Famous Books. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates