BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday 16 March 2021

The End of History: The World behind Walls by T. I. Nikolaos


Is it a sad sight, watching your footprints disappear from the sand?

A bruise from our skin?

A memory from the world?

 

In a world torn asunder, a new Civilization rises from the old ones remains. Its identity newly formed and the memories of our times forgotten. Now, five great Cities stand and grow, on a planet that is swiftly wiping away the painful memory of our existence from its surface; and its Citizens have decided that is for the best.

When a mysterious outsider manages to infiltrate the great City of Ozhefford, this utopic New World will come to know the reignition of a war long forgotten. Its calm and peaceful Civilization will be shaken to its core, and learn for the first time the meaning of terror.

A young engineer will be swept away into a tempest of power struggles, forced to navigate unknown paths, guided by both altruism and ego, idealism and realism, friends and foes, and an illegal Artificial Intelligence with attitude. Trying to uncover the mystery of their World’s origin, our protagonists will be thrown amid chaos, plots, and schemes and their decisions will affect the whole of Civilization on this planet.

 

“Once, this was a World where one lived wanting for nothing, as long as they are born on the right side of the gene pool. The rest could only ever hope to marvel in their presence. Then came the Rain…”


Get Your Book Now :

The End of History by T. I. Nikolaos



















Share this:

3 comments :

  1. A great thank you for the inclusion of my book! I really wish it moves readers to follow the story which, all you need to know, is that it is the bestestest ever!!! I will also copy paste a message here, since I find no reason to rewrite, it explains my feelings about the book and I also own the copy rights! Since I am copying it from myself…
    ... Kidding aside, this book is something that I have been working on for a long time! The characters, the World, the issues and so on… I have no clue yet on whether or not I am a good storyteller or not, since this is only my first attempt (so be gentle on those reviews), but I feel like this story helped me in a lot of ways. You may read more details on my thank you notes, but in short: it forced me to contemplate and reevaluate many things that I took for granted in my life, and it made me justify things that I never thought I would have to… all in all, this freaking thing turned me into a different person… and there is a bunch more coming (that’s what the #1 on the title means… since I didn’t put it in the cover… I will… later…)! Please, if you give this book a chance, let me know how I can improve, what I should add, and what I should refrain from using! And most of all, I hope you have fun with it! I know I did… I also cried a little…

    ReplyDelete
  2. A captivating and intrigue-filled beginning to a "realistic", gritty and full of wit, post apocalyptic sci-fi saga, focused on all the aspects that make a great series.

    The variety in characters and story elements leaves no margin for dissatisfaction here. You will relate and you will hate, and you will experience the world building through the eyes of each party of conflicting interests or unlikely partnerships. The lore is amazing and it is given to the reader in a subtle way, in a parallel manner to the on going action, which makes the plot even more interesting. There 's no shortage in action either, as the stories that unfold have a common background, a history of violence, discrimination and guilt, that accumulate and burst into a brilliant thriller. Still, the main characters are the ones that drive the plot, "carry" it forward and I would go as far as describing them as a force of nature in a dystopic landscape.

    Another "hook" for me was the fantastic pace of the book. I did not get bored for a second, as the descriptions, the backgrounds, the introductions, are combined completely organically with the main plot. There 's no such thing as "dead time" in this one, no unnecessary side-plots, every event is connected and the narration is solid and always to the point.

    To wrap it up, this is a story with every element I was looking for in a sci fi based adventure-action drama. Great sequences, humour, personality, not too heavy, not too light, lack of cliche tropes and "cheesy conveniences". A very original start to a, hopefully, long series that I will definitely be looking forward to. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fun of fantasy since i was a child !! This book is something great ... As you start reading the lore gets you from the beggining... great characters, great delivering of the world and for the open minded... Food for thought ... I recommend it .. and looking forward for the next !!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 Famous Books. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates