BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday 29 January 2019

Book of Proverbs by Lyneice M. Lush


In my journey as a writer and a poet, I have come across amazing people who have shared their truth with me. These experiences deposited me into a place today where I expanded my outlook on the ‘experimenting’ from society’s will.  This has led me to share my proverbs of the 21st millennium and my thoughts as I survive the will of society. 

These words that leak out are splashes of me into three sections: The Immortal I, We the People, and The Jungle. Each section gives emotional and social thought to what was happening around me, the looking glass, in the beginning of 2017...


Get Your Book Now :

Book of Proverbs: Surviving in the 21st Modern Millennium




Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Famous Books. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates