BREAKING NEWS

Friday 15 January 2021

Selena Millman | Author of All For Love

Writing is more than a passion to me. It is my gift and I cherish it. I put my heart and soul into my writing. My favorite part is my characters. I love my cat, a dog we had, our dog that died in 2008, writing, and creating. I love reading the Bible and learning about our Lord. I love God! I love Jesus! I have an open heart, an open mind, and am a loyal friend. 



All For Love by Selena Millman


"All For Love" starts off with 18-year-old brothers (Kye, Jye, Gabriel, John James, and Ty) decorating a Christmas tree. They live in a cabin they built. Days later, they become a foster home to Nick (9). One day, Kris knocks on the door. He asks Gabriel and Ty to help him make toys. They agree to help. Gabriel continues to work at the hospital. Ty continues to work fixing things. "All For Love" focuses on Kye, Jye, Gabriel, John James, Ty, and Nick.


"All For Love" can be bought on Amazon 

Barnes & Noble  

Selena Millman Lulu Page 














Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Famous Books. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates