BREAKING NEWS

Thursday 24 September 2020

Interview with Melissa Pombo | Author of “How Not To Become A Vampire”


Melissa Pombo is a native Californian who has traveled all over our great country. She is a Navy Veteran. She has always dabbled in writing but has only just turned it from a passion into a career. Melissa is the author of the suspense & horror famous book "The Last Bite" now she is so much excited because her another best novel "How Not To Become A Vampire" is about to be published. We've had a great chance to conduct an interview with her, in which she tell us much more about her upcoming book "How Not To Become A Vampire". 

 

Check out the interview : 


A couple of easy questions to begin with…First off, what inspires you to write?

My readers of course. As well as a passion for telling the stories that live inside of my mind.


Tell us a little bit about yourself. Background, education, Writing skills, etc.

I am a native Californian who has traveled all over our great country. I am a Navy Veteran. I have always dabbled in writing but have only just turned it from a passion into a career. I am a homebody who prefers to hang out with my dogs rather than people. Not because I do not like people but because I am shy.


Are you an author that interacts a great deal with your readers?

I am. I try to interact with both my readers and social media followers. I have been lucky that I have built some incredible friendships through my readers.



"HOW NOT TO BECOME A VAMPIRE" looks a Thriller & Suspense novel. Can you tell us a bit about it?

“HOW NOT TO BECOME A VAMPIRE”, is about a young woman who thought she was living an ordinary life until she meets a handsome vampire who changes her life. There are a few moments in the book that are not for the weak of heart. I would consider it to be an adventure as well as a look into our own self-awareness.


What inspired you to write this book?

This is going to sound so cliché. I came up with the idea of a young woman who while she is not a Vampire, she does have a certain ability, while I was in the shower. I quickly jumped out and started writing. I could not get Sloane’s story out fast enough.


Do you have anything specific that you would like to say to your readers?

To my dearest readers: I hope that you enjoy each and every book that I create. I love being a storyteller and having an audience is what makes it worthwhile.


How would you describe "HOW NOT TO BECOME A VAMPIRE" to someone who has not read any of your previous novels?

I would tell them that “HOW NOT TO BECOME A VAMPIRE”, is exactly what it sounds like. There are Vampires, Werewolves, and other supernatural creatures. There is a good side and the bad side. You will have to read it to see which side wins.


Which part of "HOW NOT TO BECOME A VAMPIRE" is the most personally interesting to you?

The relationship between Sloane and Blake is so interesting to me. I love their interactions and the love/hate relationship that goes on between them. It is one of those will they or won’t they type of things.



If you had a book club, what would it be reading — and why?

We would more than likely be reading some of my favorite authors. Something perhaps by John Jakes, Stephen King, L.M. Montgomery, and George Fleming.


Are you a self-published author?

No, I am not.


At what stage did you decide to become an author?

I decided I wanted to be an author when I finished my first book, “THE LAST BITE”. I realized that I may be on to something with my unique style of writing.


What are your favorite books to give — and get — as gifts?

I love gifting books that I have enjoyed over the years. I think that when giving a book, one should try to gift something that is familiar to them. It shows the reader more about who you are. Receiving a book as a gift, I do not care what kind. A person could give me the dictionary and I would be elated.


Are you active on social media?

I am active on social media. Mostly on Instagram where you can find me @AuthorMelissaPombo







Share this:

1 comment :

  1. She is by far my fav author, I can't wait to see what she comes up with next...hopefully a sequel!! Love her writing

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2014 Famous Books. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates