BREAKING NEWS

Sunday 3 November 2019

Liberation - Freedom From Office Slavery


"I have no choice."

"The deadline is the deadline."

"I have to ask my boss."

"They don't care about my opinion on this project."

"There's no room for negotiation."

*"This is just the way things are."

"In the ideal world, maybe, but this is the real world."

"I've got to work late tonight."

"They've given me too much work to handle."

-----------------------------------------

Are these things that you think to yourself or hear yourself saying to people?

Do you sometimes feel that, at the office, you are just a cog in the machine?

That management doesn't actually care about you as a person?

-----------------------------------------

I used to feel that way too.

That feeling was very discouraging.

I wanted to find a way to be free.

To make my own choices.

To speak my own thoughts.

That's where the journey started for me.

But it was BIGGER than that. I wanted to influence others and convince them that there is a better way.


To have their hearts fully engaged.
To feel confidence in sharing unpopular thoughts.
To be free to choose what to work on.
To be free to choose whom to work with.
To be free to choose how to accomplish something.

It's been my journey for the past 6 years.

-----------------------------------------

I want to teach you what I've learned, so that you too can become FULLY FREE.


Get Your Book Now :

    Liberation - Freedom From Office Slavery By Silas Reinagel  







Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Famous Books. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates