BREAKING NEWS

Friday 30 September 2022

An Interesting interview with Famous Author - Melissa Pombo


When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

I realized I wanted to write when I was in the 4th grade. I wrote a short story and fell in love with the whole process of writing.


We been hearing a lot about you so we notice you're starting to gain a lot of attention how does it feel?

It feels great gaining attention. I am so excited for people to read my books.


You are working on 3 books on same time, what is your work schedule like when you're writing?

I didn't mean to work on 3 books at once. They are all very different books so I try and focus on 1 book each day.




How long does it take you to write a book?

That depends. It took me almost 10 years to write the Misadventures of Finn and 11 days to write How Not to Become a Vampire.


How many books have you written and which is your favorite?

I have finished 3 so far. My favorite is The Misadventures of Finn. I fell in love with all of the characters and I enjoyed writing all about Finn and his quest.




"THE MISADVENTURES OF FINN" looks a interesting fiction book. Can you tell us a bit about it?

The Misadventures of Finn is all about a boy who is tasked with finding the first Vampire to ever exist. His guide and companion is a gruff Werewolf by the name of Rajak. It is filled with wonderment, fear, love and friendship. It's a coming of age story with a historical supernatural twist.


What part of the book did you have the hardest time writing?

The hardest part I had to write was the fight scenes. I can clearly see them in my mind but when I write them down, they pale in comparison.




How would you describe "How To Become A Vampire" to someone who has not read any of your previous novels?

How Not to Become a Vampire is about a woman who is thrown into the world of the supernatural.


What part of the 'THE LAST BITE' was the most fun to write?

The Last Bite was my freshman novel. I loved writing in first person as Kina, our reluctant hero.


What are your favourite books to give — and get — as gifts?

I love gifting people the Mercy Thompson series. And for the little ones, you can never go wrong with Anne of Green Gables. As for receiving books as gifts, I love to read anything.


Are you active on social media?

I can be found on Instagram under Author Melissa Pombo

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Famous Books. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates