BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Interview with Tonia Snowden

Tonia was raised by her father and loving grandmother until she was 12years of age. Equipped with spiritual gifts she would learn to develop later in life.this is one of many personal stories Tonia will share with you. Tonia's desire and calling is to show you what faith looks like through her eyes and inspire you to recognize just how much power each one of us has.With a notebook close by to record dreams, visions, answered prayers and faith...she is guaranteed to take you on a journey that will inspire you to create and manifest your hopes and aspirations


Check out the interview :






What inspired you to write this book?

On the road for over 30 hours thinking about details of my life from a kid to adult. The thought of writing of writing memoirs came to mind and I thought okay. I certainly have plenty of content. Then I thought about how when I was a teenager I was told never to write a book about anything that took place in the house. That made me think after all these decades that that person saw something in me that I was unaware of. I told myself once I get to my destination I was going to write my memoirs, which I did. But, when my life spiraled downhill I decided to share my most recent experience with you instead. Since I was already open to the idea of sharing my life with the world, the idea to share specific intimate details of my pain at that moment wasn’t a difficult decision.
 


Tell us a little bit about yourself. Background, education...etc

I’ve had several careers, experienced being an entrepreneur, Mother of three adult children and ten grandchildren. Raised by my Granny who showered me with unconditional love and my Dad who treated me like a Princess. He taught me independence at a very early age. I traveled on city buses per his directions and at the end of the route he would be there waiting for me. He was an alcoholic so I learned how to drive at an early age too. I was a very quiet soft-spoken child. When childhood home caught fire in the middle of the night my life changed drastically. Though I had several careers I never attended college. I’ve had a lot of money and no money. I have always reached for what I want. Which is why my children knew that going out of state to college was a must. Why? I told them I wanted them to experience independence, exploring another environment than the one they were used to.
 


Can you tell us a bit about your book, ' The Journey to Find Me'?

My book is about the real me being presented to the world just like the Lord intended. Before I started my journey, I knew i was supposed to share my life, however, it kept coming in the form of coaching and that was out of my comfort zone. I looked in to it and did a little training but wasn't fully comfortable with it. Only to go full circle and do what I'm supposed to do in the first place. Sharing my stories, videos etc. During this time I transformed into the person I was meant to be all along. The scenarios I experience were so overwhelming I thought I was in a bad dream. The many situations brought me to this point today. In the book, you will see how the Lord was always with me.
 


What do you want readers to gain from reading your book?
 

As long as you try your light will attract light. No matter how bad it appears to be. Once you start people (light) will be waiting to help you to the next light. Also know how much power is in your words.
 


What motivates you to do your best?

My life hasn't been average so why live average. I go for whatever it is I want. Yes, I get tired but I know if I stop then it all stops. I’ve experienced triumph success and some not so successful endeavors but I had to try first in order to find out.
 


At what stage did you decide to become an author?

Being an author is brand new but yet it’s been within me since I was a kid. I recorded my first YouTube video where I shared a clue to my gift / purpose. As a kid, I would take a spelling word and make it come alive versus uses the one word and making a simple sentence. Over the years I documented dreams, prayers that manifested. As a result, I have notebooks of content ready to publish.
 


How can a new writer get started? Any tips?

Start with any story that made an impact on your life. Funny, sad, whatever you want. Stick to the story and don’t think about the before or after, don't focus on what you don't know just what you know. If you shared the story with a few people and they shared it because it made an impact well it’s the same as writing it down. Think of it this way, when you verbally share the story you just shared it you don’t stop and answer the phone or you stick to the story. So, it’s the same as writing keep your focus on the story. Expect distractions, people, cell phone etc. and practice letting the cell ring, not answering for that person who only wants to vent / drain you. Sometimes I use a bight poster board and stick it on the wall. Each day I do one thing to reach my goal I write it down. Hopefully you won’t be content with a empty board.
 


Everybody needs time out. What do you do in your free time?

I love talking with my grandchildren. they are hilarious!  Home remodeling and cooking shows are awesome! Traveling, comedy shows and horseback riding are also among the favorites.
 


Do you have anything specific that you would like to say to your readers?
 

Add Prayer, Meditation, Affirmations to your life. Either one or all. Especially if you're not physically surrounded by people that support you. Find a community online you trust that offer videos.
 

Prayer needs to be in your words because your words have power. Example, when you say I just need to make it until payday or that job is perfect for me, I’m getting it. Then it happens. You get the job, you make it to payday. Look at how powerful your words are? Now use that same power to have continued success, right? Make it every day, not just until payday.
 


How can people find you and follow online?

Email- createmanifest@createmanifest.com
 

    Face book- Create Manifest
    Periscope- Createmanifest
    Youtube- Createmanifest
 










Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Famous Books. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates